Sunday 21 February 2016

Fabric Findings- Skulls And Roses


So I just wanted to share the beginnings of my next little project with you all. I had bought this with the intention of making a skirt to wear to a party at the weekend, but Royal Mail had other ideas. At least it means I can take my time with it and ensure the best possible results.

I really don't blog on here too much, but that's mainly because my crafting gets interrupted by other tasks and general adulting- it really sucks. I am slowly adding more items to my collection of crafty tools, so I will be sure to share with you shortly what I'm planning, and hopefully have some finished products soon enough!

I am going to make a 50s style circle skirt. You know the type- Marilyn Monroe on the fan type flouncyness? Adding a little twist with this gorgeous skull fabric. I have got a little pencil case made from the same fabric and I have always wanted to make a skirt or dress from it, so now is the time! I can't wait to start on this- but I want to make sure I have the right button for it so that I have everything in the one place before starting.

I've added the Amazon links below, just incase you are loving the idea or the fabric.

What little projects are you all working towards at the moment? How do you find time to fit everything in around work and general grown up life?

Follow

   



No comments:

Post a Comment