Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 Crafty Resolutions



Ok, so I will confess that I have posted a very similar post over on my other blog, but I thought I would make this version more relevant to my crafty goals!

I have a few crafty goals for 2016, and I hope that I can make it one of my most creative years ever! Of course, I will be sharing my creations with you, so I hope that my blog posting will become much more frequent as I create more.
  • I want to try out at least 5 different artsy/ craftsy techniques over the year. I have my eye on cross stitch and crochet perhaps, and I'm thinking of making some nice quilted type illustrations, but I haven't totally settled on my choices yet. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment with them.
  • I want to get reacquainted with photoshop and illustrator and create more digitally. Ideally, I'd love to design my own blogs.
  • I want to be better organised. Less procrastination, more productivity! If I can set aside even a little more time each day to focus on something arty, then I will be able to create so much more this year. 
  • I want to get back into drawing. It really is something that is easy to get rusty with, and I know I have to practice. Sometimes, I'm convinced that my sketches are little more than a child's artwork, so I really have to work hard to get back into the swing of it all.

Do You have any craft- related resolutions? How do you hope to achieve these? What is your top craft resolution for 2016?

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment