Wednesday 29 July 2015

Crafting... At Lidl?


Who knew that Lidl have started to do craft items!?!?  I didn't, that's for sure. Ok, so I knew about the stationary- coloured paper and guillotines etc they bring out around about term start time, but actual craft materials are another thing all together! 

I was doing my weekly shop in my local Lidl recently when I found these gorgeous Washi papers and stickers in the bargain bin. 6 sheets of paper, and 3 sheets of stickers, all colour coordinated, reduced to  just £2.09. Amazing!

These would be perfect for upcycling cans and other small items. Plus, there are 2 sheets of labels- perfect for jars and organising. I love the fact that they all self adhesive- perfect for quick crafts. I wish I had picked up more than 1 pack, but I will definitely be scanning the patterns onto my digital collection for use later. 

I will definitely be keeping my eyes open in future while in Lidl, as well as the obvious places to get cheap craft supplies!  

For more crafty updates,  Follow my blog with Bloglovin or click the follow button on the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment