Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Works Craft Haul



Since setting up my craft room, my mind has been a hive of creativity and I have an ever growing list of crafty projects to get done. As my list of ideas increase, I have to invest in more little bits and bobs to make them happen... My favourite way to get everything is online, and one of my favourite online retailers is theworks.co.uk 

Not only do they do arts and craft craft materials, they also do books (primarily a bookstore, you can also go to actual stores if you prefer) as well as interior design items, collectables, stationary. There is something for everyone, and you can use buying a gift for someone an excuse to buy crafty stuff- if you spend more than £20 you get free delivery, so buying an extra couple of things are technically free! Plus, I received my items within about 3 days, which is quite typical in my experience. Perfect!

Anyway. To the point. Everything in my haul today cost me less than £20! Those gorgeous little stacking storage cases were 2 sets for £10! They look great in my craft room and fit in well with the colour scheme. Obviously there is a tonne more choice in colours and patterns available.

The Papermania Chipboard album was £2!! That sells on ebay for more! I intend to use it for a mini album of my trip to Germany.

As you can see, the small wooden items- desk tidy, wooden letters and heart were all £1 each! I have great plans for all of those- just watch this space!

Finally, the little key cabinet was just £3! I can't wait to paint it up, perhaps etch some tattoo designs onto the front? I haven't quite decided yet, but it will be tying in with the Sailor Jerry Framed Prints I put together. Suggestions are welcome...

To top everything off, I got a discount applied, 10% I think and free postage with it, so I got everything for about £16! I could spend that very quickly in any craft store, but I managed to get quite a lot of value in this haul! The discounts are in no way exclusive, and you are usually offered a code within a couple of minutes of entering the site.  For more crafty updates,  Follow my blog with Bloglovin or click the follow button on the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment