Wednesday 30 March 2016

Craft Haul At Poundland!


I always love a crafty bargain, and I regularly go to Poundland to have a rummage for anything craft related. Or anything pretty for the house really. I was delighted when I went in this week to find this great stash!

Imagine my amazement when I see that Poundland are doing Dovecraft items! I had to obviously buy every colour of the 3D Pearl effects paint- I think it will give some lovely touches to cards and other papercrafts.

Unfortunately, the photo doesn't really do the wool much justice, but it is sparkley! I am determined to at least make a start on crocheting this year, so a nice stash of wool to play with is essential! 3 balls for just £2!

The little sewing book wasn't an essential, as I do know how to sew, but I like to learn little tips along the way and this included some pretty patterns for bags and a lovely cami top, so I had to buy it.

Where else could you get this bounty for under £15??? I can't wait to get started on using them, and I have actually already started on a little crafty project so will be sure to update you with it soon.

Here is a little article of how else to save cash while crafting. Where do you buy your craft supplies? Any tips on keeping your crafting budget down? Please comment with your suggestions x

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment