Thursday 24 September 2015

Witchcraft and Felt Crafts



I am in heaven at the moment- all of the Halloween stuff is out in the shops, and I can get my fill of freaky crafting items everywhere, and all nice and cheap too!

After previously discovering the felt zombies kit, I have been keeping a keen eye out for more scary felting kits- and I figured that the run up to Halloween would be the best time to find them... In no time at all, I have stumbled across the Wonderfully Wicked Witches felting kit which contains everything you need to make a felt witch, as well as a book of designs you can use in future.

How amazing! The book contains lots of characters- old hag witches, good witches and even the black cat, so there is plenty to keep you busy on the run up to Halloween. Wouldn't one of these be a great sugar free alternative for your special trick or treaters?


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment