Sunday 29 July 2012

A B Seas Alphabet Stamps review

I thought I'd do another quick product review because I've found a product that I absolutely adore!!!! 

I recently discovered A B Seas Alphabet Stamps when a friend bought them, and I thought that they looked so cute that I HAD to have them!

First thing to catch my eye was the awesome little storage box. I love it's quirky design.


One thing about the AB Seas Alphabet Stamps is that they are mostly self- assembly. Personally, I think this is a good point, because to be honest, I'm a little OCD when it comes to how things look, so I like to be in control of as much as possible! Assembly Is fairly simple, as you attach the rubber section to the bottom of the wooden handle, and attach the corresponding sticker to the top for easy navigation.

This is how they look in the box, all set out in order. Soo cute!! I absolutely love them!


This is a little experimentation piece I done just to see how they handled. One negative is that there is only one colour of ink, but for anyone with a crafting collection, this will be a little issue. I personally have tonnes of ink pads, so i don't see it as too much of an issue. I had to be quite careful of how much pressure I put on the stamps when inking them up, but as i got used to them, this wasnt much of an issue. All in all, I love the font and effect of these little stamps, as they will add a quirky element to my craft pieces. I think they'd work very nicely with embossing powders and can't wait to experiment!

Do you have any favourite craft items? Any new discovery that you'd like to share? 
Feel free to comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment