Tuesday 17 April 2012

Baby, it's cold outside...

I have returned after a fairly quiet spell! Loads of work and college projects to wrap up, and i will hopefully be able to publish them on here soon enough. In the meantime, i thought i'd put up some more photos from the vaults. I know the weather has been quite fair in Scotland recently, but I'm sure we will see more of the wintry weather before the end of the month... I hope to show that while the cold weather can be a little disruptive, it can also be quite beautiful. Enjoy! 

I love how visible the ice crystals are to the eye. 

 I love how the water still retains movement even though the ice is still

I love the individuality of the crystals on the plant, as it almost creates an ice sculpture of the plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment