Wednesday 25 January 2012

How to get an A for graded unit 1

I thought id put up my sketchbook from last years graded unit.
I achieved an A for it in my first year, and hope it helps in giving an idea of the required standard to get a good grade. I didn't put ALL of the work in here, but just a few highlights all the way through the sketchbook. Its quite a long post, but i hope it comes in handy for those of you who are about to begin their graded unit, or even just for those of you wanting a clear example of the design process. I do not recommend copying anything from this, and have merely put it on as a suggestion of content and layout. Enjoy! and Good Luck!




















3 comments:

  1. That is some amount of effort. Now I understand all of the facebook posts about late nights and such. In all the time I was at Uni I don't think I had to put anywhere near as much time and effort into that.

    That is real dedication!!

    //callum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha and this was only ONE class.... serious amounts of hours are put into my course, i think thats why people have a hard time understanding it, if theyve been on a regular academic type of course. I thought this was the easy route as well! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... and this is only a smidge of what was in that sketchbook.. i think that one was about... 100 pages?

    ReplyDelete