Friday, 31 July 2015

Framed Tattoo Design Collection




I thought I'd share a quick snap of the collection of "tattoo" themed pics I have been framing for the hallway. This gives a much more accurate idea of how I plan to hang them- the cluttered look is intentional.
Of course, to have enough of them to fill all of the hall and stairway will take a little bit of time, so for now I'm just gathering the prints and framing them up.

I'm also trying to come up with some more ideas for other tattoo related artwork/ collectibles that I can put on the walls. I am currently making some wooden signs etc that I think will look good, but would love more objects- suggestions in a comment would be welcomed!

Think of a tattoo shop, with all it's curiosities... and that's the look I'm going for in the hall. For now though, I will continue to collect!

Follow